RTE2020 - CONTENT AND COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
Effective: September 3, 2020
These Content and Community Guidelines apply to all users and/or visitors of the Site, attendees, speakers, and/or participants of the RTE2020 Event, and any and all User Submissions submitted to or uploaded in connection with the use of the Services. These Content Standards Community Guidelines are a part of and incorporated into Agora’s RTE2020 Event Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”). Capitalized terms used herein but not defined will have the meanings given in the Terms.
Content Standards: User Content must in its entirety comply with the Terms, including, without limitation these Content Standards and Community Guidelines, and all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Content must not contain anything that is or could appear to:
- Be threatening, abusive, bullying, harmful, stalking another user, harassing, or hateful;
- Be offensive, obscene, indecent, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Be untrue, misleading, libelous, defamatory, invasive to another person’s privacy or protected data;
- Be or promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, ethnicity, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Be plagiarized, or infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
- Be anything that you do not have the legal right to transfer;
- Be anything that you are legally bound not to disclose under contractual or fiduciary relationships including, but not limited to, inside information or proprietary and confidential business information;
- Be unsolicited, undisclosed, or unauthorized advertising;
- Be software viruses or any other malicious computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment;
- Be data or information obtained by the unauthorized access of another’s computer or account with which such a posting or submission would constitute unauthorized use; and
- Be any other post or submission that violates applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation or statute (including export laws).
Community Guidelines for User Interactions. When you interact with others through the Services, be respect and follow Agora’s policies. Treat others as you would want to be treated and be polite. Freedom of speech and having an opinion does not mean you can be abusive, hateful, or disruptive. The following set forth general (but by no means exhaustive) guidelines to follow when interacting with other users through the Services:
Bullying and harassment:
- Do not participate in hate speech or be hateful to others based on their race, ethnicity, religion, profession, appearance, medical condition, sexual orientation or preference or any other discriminatory behavior.
- Do not target individuals to degrade, harass, bully, threaten, stalk or shame them.
- Do not post personal information about others unless you have explicit consent from the person.
- Do not be disruptive, vulgar, abusive, or sexually explicit in your posts, messages, or chats.
Sexual or adult-oriented behavior:
- Do not use sexually explicit, vulgar, or obscene language.
- Do not engage in sexual solicitation.
- Do not engage in adult-themed or sexually oriented activities.
Spam, scam, fraud:
- Do not impersonate any person or entity (including, without limitation, Agora or any Agora staff), use a fictitious name, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity (including, without limitation, Agora or any Agora staff).
- Do not ask for another user's password or account information.
- Do not share, give away, trade, or sell your account to access the RTE2020 Event.
- Do not post links to fraudulent websites or phishing sites.
- Do not harvest user names, phone numbers, addresses, or, email addresses or otherwise collect or attempt to collect any other personal information of any users.
- Do not post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', ‘multi-level marketing schemes’, or any other form of such solicitation.
- Bullying and harassment:
- Consequences of Violation. If we determine that you have violated any part of this Policy, we may remove any offending content or suspend or terminate your access and/or use of the Site and/or RTE2020 Event. We may intercept or block any content or traffic where the RTE2020 and/or RTE2020 Event is being used unlawfully or not in accordance with this Policy. Our right to suspend or terminate your access and/or use of the Site and/or RTE2020 Event applies even if a violation is committed unintentionally or without your authorization.
- Reporting. If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, you will immediately notify us and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation of this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about these Content Standards and Community Guidelines, please contact us by email at: email@example.com.
© 2020 Agora LAB, INC. All rights reserved.